Sunday, September 04, 2005

Kid 5192

For those who watch Teen Titans Thursday maybe have heard the theme for the day has been sang by a quite a voice. I think it is the voice of Larry, Robin DNA partner from another dimension. When I heard that song for the first time, I feel like laughing coz it is quite funny. He He He.

Today, Han has come back to work at John's. He has been gone for almost a month now due to studies matters.

Okay, about Independence Day that has ended on August 31st. Well, I heard a lot of complaint about it. First of all, why on earth did the time teller counted 1 to 10, not 10 to 1? Secondly, there are some fireworks that don’t blow in the sky. The type of fireworks that I talk about is a type of fireworks that fly up to the sky and explode to make a beautiful flower (??) when it is blow in the sky.

An all new Teen Titans on Cartoon Network. With Terra in the side of Slade, it will be a great story to see. I can't wait to see it. What will happen next?

There are a lot of things happen to me in the past. A few years back, me, kmx and a few friends were resting/sitting/'lay-park' on a hill to do something I can't remember what. Well, to tell you the truth, the hill were a place that has a water tank on it. It is the hill where I used to live. When kmx looked at the sky, he saw a group of star that shape like a scorpion. There are also the light in the sky. It is not the rainbow but a light; A group of light that shape like an oval. I really don't know how to say this but it is one of the strangest thing that I have seen in my life.

No comments: