Thursday, March 09, 2006

YAY

The animation

Finally, the waitng has ended. WITCH the animation brought to you by JETIX has finally make its way on tv3 every sunday on 10.30 am. I thought that it will never being shown on malaysia air. Don't forget to tune in and see the epic of WITCH in animation. Like in the comag( comic magazine), it is about 5 young girls who has been chosen to become the guardian in order to save the world. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin. I can't wait for the appearance of my true WITCH character that I love the most, ELYON BROWN. And forever I will love her. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It's great to know that people love W.I.T.C.H. cuz the show, and the comag, is just fantastic!!! So, you like Elyon, that's cool, Hay Lin is my favourite! ^___^