Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Reality SUCKS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Its been raining a lot this past few days. I really hate it when I cant go anywhere when it is raining outside. Its not like I am a type of person who like to go anywhere everytime. But in reality I really cant hate the rain cause it give human a lot of benefit.

I go back to my grandparents house to celebrate 'Hari Raya Haji' the other day. But guest what, no water for a few days. What the heck with that. I heard there was a leakage somewhere around the area. But because it is holiday, there is no one there to fix it. Arghh.

Here state that I have officially send one of my neopets to the pound. Looks like I cant take care of two pet at once. Actually, I am sad to leave it there. So if there is anybody want to adopt it, here are some resume about my previous pet that I send to the pound.

tenken_17 the Yellow Uni
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Age : 1628 days old (39079 hours)
Level : 20
Owner : In the neopets Pound
Gender : Male
Height : 117 cms.
Weight : 104 lbs.
Hit Points : 8 / 8
Strength : GREAT (22)
Defence : demi-godly
Movement : mach 2
Intelligence : above average

Oh yes, there is a cost that need to be paid of 2360 NP to adopt it.
And it is only open for Neopets user above 4 month.
Thank you.

No comments: