Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yay!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A new pokemon movie is out. I saw it at 'GRAVITY' and it has 'KYOGRE' on the front cover. But sadly I don't have any money to buy it. But I am going to buy it no matter what. Just later than oters. That is all.

You all may asking why am I put this banner about girls, right? Well, to tell you the truth, even I don't know why on earth did I put that banner. But all the banner has one similarity between those girls and I didn't make it for no reason. There is a saying: "Girls/woman. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.", something like that. But I like the girl that I gave a big space more cause she is lovely.

On the news today, "Syndicates, believed to be run by Pakistanis, have been selling forged Malaysian identity cards to their countrymen." That what it is said on Star newspaper today with the title "Pakistanis selling ICs".Wow. at this rate, all of the Paskitanist will be in Malaysians and we have to stop this from ever happening. Stop all the Pakistanist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good point of view

DeeTree said...

thanks

Kumprinx said...

we cant just stop all the paskitanis, we need to stop the bad ones.