Wednesday, December 28, 2005

DIA, the one.

'DIA' is an angel until...

Who is 'DIA' that I have been talk about?? I really hope that she doesn't know about my blog and read this peice of crap. Really.

Here is some hint, if you were wondering who 'DIA' is. She is a she (meaning a girl). She is younger than me, 5 years I think, or 6. And as I told you before, 'DIA' is not her real name. I just made that name up when I speak to Ucu on the phone about her. Just like kmx use Bidadari as his angel in heart. She is one of the many relative that I have in this world.

Actually I never tell anyone about my secret(I am good at keeping secret especially about myself and others too). I just kept it all to myself. What I think, what I feel. And I rarely talk to anyone so openly about myself.

Maybe I should just quit before I start making myself silly. If only Ucu know what I did to her. She might just hate me for that.

For some, I am a good person but I did not think I am. And this is one of the reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U have a complex identity prob eh? Just kiddin, heheheheh.Can see it through all of ur writings. Anyway, love ur blog:)Keep up the good work!