Sunday, December 04, 2005

InTiMaTed by Shock

Finally after a long search (KL, Kuantan, Jengka, Jerantut, Lipis) I have finally found the one thing that I have been searching for. 'Pokemon the Movie 3'. Oh Yeah Baby. Sorry, got so excited. So now, I have almost all of the pokemon movie that is ever sold. From 1 to 7.

I know that X'mas will come soon. So from my deepest of my heart, I would like to say merry X'mas to all of you who celebrate it. Sadly, Santa won't be coming to my house this year coz I don't have a chimney for Santa to come in and I am old(over 18) and I cannot get any present. Actually, I don’t celebrate X’Mas.

A friend call me last night asking wheater I will be sad if she die. At first, I just keep quiet, thinking what I would say to her. Finally I say that I will be sad. But this is what I did not say to her: "I will not cry not because I am a man, but because I am me." And I know from her that most of her friend hate me for what I did to her. Well, because I made her sad, yada yada and so on. And right now she has a lot of problem with her family and I don't want to make her more sad than she has ever suffer.

No comments: