Sunday, December 11, 2005

na na na na

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, a new banner for the festive seasons. I hope that I can do more than this.

Last week I saw something amazing. This event happens when I, kmx, and Mael were out eating at Rapi stall. At about 7.30 pm I saw a stroke of light for about two second or so in the sky. Maybe it is just a comet or something but the amazing thing is that the night is full of clouds. And you can’t see any stars at all. Could it be a comet or something else? I don’t know. On that night also Mael told us about his dreams that he had recently. He told us that he has an amazing dream. In his dreams, he saw the sun, followed by the complete duration of the moon and a shiny castle at the end. He also saw a group of rainbows like forming a dragon shape line. Lastly, he said to us that it would be amazing if he could draw it. Yeah, that would be amazing thing to watch. (I am so sorry if I left out any detail about his dreams or I add up a little stuff in it.)

Well, today (December 11) has been the day that Fadzilah get married. Finally, she is more beautiful than ever. As the saying goes, the woman who is married is the most beautiful person that day. Last time that I met her, she is beautiful. That is about 1 month ago at the night market. Huhhh. But really, her make-up is not as preety as I tought it would be. I hope that I will meet someone that I want to meet. Someone that is special in my heart. Hopefully she comes to celebrate the event. But my hope is gone cause she is not there. Ouch.

Like I said before, I have some hope and dreams. Firstly, I hope that I have the two anime that I want; Pokemon the 3rd Movie and YugiOh the movie. And I have it. Second is to install firefox at my PC. Well, this has to wait because I heard that it cause more spyware and addware than Internet Explorer, so this have to wait. Third is to install or should I say subscribe to Streamix. This also have to wait because lack of cash. Fourth is to buy Felix AF3 CD. I think that I will skip this one out because I don’t think that I really need it. My fifth hope is to meet Kak Ucu and I really don’t know when I will meet her. Last but not least, I hope that I have the courage to tell 'DIA'(not a real name) that I am so sorry for the things that I do in the past. Until now I am scare to speak to 'DIA' and I can’t think what 'DIA' will think of me now.

No comments: