Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bedroom story

I've already finish rearanging my bedroom to its so call perfect in the eyes. a lot of work I have been doing in order to do it. all my comics have been arange properly, The stuff that I dont want I just throw it in the dustbin (a lot of paper(rubish) involve), the book I dont read I stuff it in one closet, and a bed has been put in there. Oh yeah, it is actually a storeroom for my comic books and other reading material with a closet.The stuff that I hate about this room is that I just put 'mahjong' paper on the wall to hide its ugliness. Well, in the process of the bedroom look as it is right now, I have to rearange the 'citizen' that has been there for more than 2 years. So, when I pull out the biggest off them all (which is actually an old closet that one of my relative gave me), I saw a lot of 'black spot' due to the 'wooden back + water leakage + the timeline it has been there'. Huh. tired after a long hard work.
After a few weeks, I put my pc in this room. So now that I have the pc, I can do a lot more work with it than before. Before this, this pc is in my brother bedroom but for not to disturb him at night when I do my own work, I remove it from his room to this room.

No comments: