Thursday, June 16, 2005

Something has happen...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1) My pc broke down.
For the last two days I can’t do my work with my pc coz it is broke down. My master hard drive has an error that can’t start the OS. Maybe after I help a friend doing his work using my pc that I broke my hd. After this I swear that I will never help him again in any way regarding my pc. Luckily, all my metadata (in the slave hd) was not gone or I will gone mad. All my work, Anime, comic, Music, Games, etc. Can’t think what will happen if that happen.

2) Name search.
Here is a shock for me. When I search the word 'deetree' using google or yahoo, the result was more then 1500 names. I cant belive my eyes. But not that entire site is regarding me. Only a few that has my own interest on. The other entire website is not mine to get interest.

3) A lousy food.
Tonight is maybe the worst night ever. I have eaten a food that I think is worst than I have ever tasted. 'Nasi Lemak' at one of the stalls in Kuala Lipis. That was supposed to be my dinner for tonight. Actually, the rice is okay, but the 'sambal' is way off course. I can’t think that I will ever eat 'Nasi Lemak' at that stall again. Actually, I am a choosy person when it comes to foods and drinks. When I feel something is not right about a food or drink, I rarely ate them. So, what do I do with the 'Nasi Lemak'? Well, in the end, I just only ate the rice with some fried egg. I leave the 'sambal' unfinished. Hey, it cost me RM1.50 a 'Nasi Lemak' there.
P/S: The words in '###' is in Malay.

No comments: