Friday, June 03, 2005

PRELUDE

Well, May 31st is my birthday. I usually don't celebrate my own birthday so I rarely aspect any present/gift. What a sad me (isk isk...).OK, the sad part is over.

Today is the launching of this blog. Hurray for me coz this blog is finally finished as it should have. A little late but still, it's okay. He he he...I am just a newbie that doesn't know anything and ready to upgrade myself.

So, what on earth(normally people use the phrase 'what the hell' for this one but since I never been there, yet, so I prefer this phrase, don’t want to go there also) did a newbie like I am sitting in front of a computer and suddenly create this blog? Like I have anything to say/tell everyone about myself and what I do in the past recent days of my life. Maybe I better play games with this pc of mine and just let my free time gone with the wind. Well, the real thing is that I just wanted to try something that I never did before. This blog is the first to come in mind. And also I want to share what is happening in my mind, what I think of this world, question that anyone rarely ask, some ideas, etc. Maybe some of my idea of thinking is too extreme for anyone who has a normal brain but this is what I am.

Well, so much for me that has nothing in the first place.

No comments: